We could not accomplish all we have thus far without the time, dedication, and skills of our fabulous volunteers and good neighbours. We also thank those who have donated materials.
An enormous thank you to:
- Colm Quinn Sr.
- Stephanie Guilmette
- Mary & Josie Collins
- Cian Murphy & Áine Hallahan
- Trevor Connors
- Josh George
- Jonathan Ross
- Natasha Bourke
- Andrew O’Mahony / O’Mahony’s Bar
- Owen Fogarty
- Liz Stanton
- Sinead Ni Chionaola
- Belinda Walsh
- Lucy & Mike in Kildare
- Samantha Agneessens
- Megan Meier
- Brian Barry (Blondie) / The Old Thatch
- Aoife Brockie / Half Light Gallery
- Carmel Barry / Tidy Towns
- Minister David Stanton
- Cllrs Susan McCarthy, Danielle Twomey & Aaron O’Sullivan
We would also like to thank the individuals and companies who made our renovation process a pleasure:
- Gregg Hill of Hill Construction. Also Liam, John, Tall John, Billy & Wishy.
- Anthony Kenneally of Kenneally, Rochford & Assoicates engineering.
- Colm Quinn Electrical. Also Kevin & Jason.
- Josie Collins – landscaping
- Midleton Tile
- Pat Walsh Paints
The Creative Killeagh Project has been made possible by support from:
- Cork County Council’s Creative Communities Grant Scheme
- Creative Ireland Grant
- Partner groups: Killeagh Inch Community Council & Inch Fóroige
We are looking for programming and event partners!
Would you or your company be interested in sponsoring an event at Greywood Arts?
Would you sponsor an artist in residence? Or create a bursary in your name?
Contact Jessica at greywoodarts at gmail.com or +353 83 845 1750 for more information.